Kia Ora Koutou,
On behalf of the Board of Trustees we would like to inform all of our parents/caregivers and whaanau/families that our school will continue to open and start on Tuesday 7th February.
The Board acknowledges that On Monday this week the Secretary of Education took the decision to direct schools to close till 7th February due to weather emergencies and the need to reduce traffic on roads.
After the update and review today by the Secretary to lift the direction of the schools to close, the Board has decided and agreed we will continue to open on the 7th February (day after Waitangi Day).
Due to the damage in the resource room next to the auditorium this is a health and safety issue and we are still in the process of clearing this area. We would like to thank you for your support and cooperation.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the school.
We look forward to seeing our tamariki start school next week and to also welcome our new whaanau at the Poowhiri which starts at 9 am.